Today Apple finally released 8.4.1 update. The update is suppose the fix some of the bugs that came with Apple Music. A lot of users complained that the product was terrible, slow, and hard to use.
This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
– Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
– Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
– Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
– Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
– Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
– Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
As many of you iOS 9 will be releasing next month. This might the last update to iOS 8.